Yum, yum. I just have to tell you about the Chocolate Factory in Dillsboro, North Carolina. When we visited there we found ourselves wanting to sample every single variety of chocolate they had. www.dillsborochocolate.com
They make their own chocolate candy daily and customers are invited to watch the process and ask questions. There are display cases fairly bursting with tantalizing chocolates, for sale by the piece, the half pound or the pound. We were offered generous samples to try before buying. All of us bought and shared various chocolate goodies while sitting at a round table near the entrance. Ever hear of Pepper Chocolate or Cajun Chocolate?! Lattes and various other complicated coffee drinks were also available, along with soft drinks and water. You can also find Jelly Belly jelly beans, gourmet coffee beans and food gift baskets. I found some shelves featuring old fashioned candy and bought some Neccos, which used to be a standby in the movie theaters when I was a kid. I had no idea they were still available, but then the internet has everything, doesn't it? Yum, yum.
Oct 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment