Eric just posted this picture on his Facebook site, and since he doesn't have a blog (yet) I am stealing his thunder (and this picture) because it's so good of both the boys. It is very hard to get a good picture of these two at the same time and I can't imagine how Eric bribed or threatened them to look so darned cute. Ian, on the left, is 8 going on 18, a computer wonder, and a heart stealer. Lucas is 13, a "beautiful boy" (just ask John Lennon) and delightful teenager, and also the best hugger in the whole wide world. This winter he finally got taller than me, and being immensly proud of the fact, he chuckles every time he gets near me.Would you ever guess that they are my grandchildren? I'm only very slightly prejudiced.


Makes me remember what it was like being a kid again - no worries whatsoever. Well, I'm sure there were worries, though insignificant compared to those later in life. Great photo, great looking kids.
ReplyDeleteIn regard to my "just ask John Lennon" statement, try listening to Lennon's song entitled "Beautiful Boy". I think of Lucas whenever I hear that song; he was our first grandchild and changed my outlook on life forever.
ReplyDelete