Feb 9, 2009

My "Fairy" Name


Always interested in things that I find "delightful" or "charming" or "extraordinary", I was surprised and pleased to find something on Mike's blog that fit all three categories. In the ethereal world of wonders, the possibility of the existence of fairies is enchanting, and very nearly believable, because how could one possibly disprove it? Here is my own personal "fairy name". Go see if you have one... I'll bet you do :) Go here.


Your fairy is called Oak Icefilter.
She is a bone chilling bringer of justice for the vulnerable.
She lives in forests of oak and lime trees.
She is only seen on midsummer's eve.
She decorates herself with leaves and berries. She has icy blue butterfly wings.

This was just what I needed this morning as I begin to come out of a week of misery. My headaches and congestion and coughing have been successfully passed on to Mike. (my bad) Another day may even see the disappearance of dizziness and aches, which will signify immense progress. Hearing from Eric that his Lucas has Type A flu and a possibility of pneumonia (!) makes me realize how mild my symptoms really are in comparison. It will be marvelous to go outside and enjoy the sunshine and warmth that is promised today.



No comments:

Post a Comment